Pillow Material 3 Year Limited Warranty
Royal Rest’s products are manufactured in Sweden with strict care for the environment, high demands on production technique, choice of material and quality control.
Scandicraft International AB guarantees the local distributor that the Royal Rest pillows will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to end customer, should it be deemed defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects during this three year warranty period, excluding the specific limitations contained herein.
- Deterioration in the cell structure of the material that causes the product to not return to its original shape.
- Any physical flaw in the material to split or crack despite normal use and proper handling.
Exclusions — this warranty does not cover the following:
- Increase in softness of the Sensus® or Bultex® pressure relieving material
- Decrease in the slow recovery feature.
The above exclusions are aspects that do not affect the pressure relieving qualities of the product.
Important information regarding this warranty:
- Customer must provide original sales receipt as valid proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- All warranty claims are made through the original place of purchase or local distributor/retailer.
- Retailer contacts Royal Rest AB for further handling of a claim.
- All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product, cover or package has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
- All domestic shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Devon Medical reserves the right to demand the return of reclaimed pillows to factory in order to assess quality.